Stubben Bit Ez Controll Half Cheek 2231
Benefits of the Half cheek snaffle:
- The long bars enhance the impact on the horse’s mouth from outside, thus facilitating the contact with the outside rein
- The lateral guidance through the cheeks ensures a stable position and prevents the bit to be pulled through the mouth.
- The crossbar snaffle is particularly suitable for the training of young horses and for racing.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
- No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- Long durability due to selected materials
- A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in cm: 11.5 / 12.5 / 13.5 cm
Widths in inch: 4 1/2inch / 5inch / 5 1/4inch
Thickness: 14 mm
Cheeks: 11 cm - 4 3/8inch
International article number: 2231
EZ-Control Half cheek snaffle with rigid effect
For more information on horse bits you can visit our Bitting page