Stubben Ez Control 3 Ring Bit
Optimal adaptation through the unique bit-design - flexibility on the sides. Enhanced effect with minimum pressure on the reins. Allows gentle and sensitive aids.
Benefits of an EZ-Control BITt:
- Optimal adaptation through the unique bit-design - flexibility on the sides
- Enhanced effect with minimum pressure on the reins
- Allows gentle and sensitive aids
- Enables easier communication between horse and rider
- Top-class and professional show jumpers inspired us in the development of the EZ-CONTROL BIT.
- Their horses (show jumpers) often have a very strong impulsion, making it difficult at times for the rider to bring the horse back before each jump.
- When using too severe bits however, horses become too cautious, resulting in a lack of speed and power in the jumping course.
- With the EZ-CONTROL BIT we have developed a bit which is very effective and has a strong action on demand, yet positioned soft and comfortable in the horse’s mouth.
- The effect of the bit comes into action gently. When the horse accepts the bit, it lies smoothly between tongue and lower jaw.
- Only in moments of disobedience, when the horse resists the riders aid, the leverage action of the bit is initiated. As soon as the horse backs down and accepts the riders aid, the bit acts flexible and soft on the horse’s tongue and bars.
- This particular effect of the EZ-CONTROL BIT has proved its worth also in the training of young horses. Horse trainers speak of a self-learning-aspect, because many horses begin to correct themselves as soon as the leverage action is initiated.
- The problem when horses become too strong in the riders hands and run away from the riders aid exists quite often, not only when show jumping. We have also had very good results in tests with children, who sometimes did not have enough strength to control their ponies when they were too strong or disobedient.
- With the EZ-CONTROL BIT riders have a more effective impact on the horse, requiring less pressure on the reins.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
- No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
- Long durability due to selected materials
- A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Width: 11.5 cm - 4 1/2inch
Ring-Ø: 65x125 mm - 2 1/2inch x 5inch
Thickness: 12 mm
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 cm
Widths in inch: 5inch / 5 1/4inch
Ring-Ø: 70x130 mm - 2 3/4inch x 5 1/8inch
Thickness: 14 mm
International article number: 2281
For more information on horse bits you can visit our Bitting page