Electric Fencing for horses
Electric fences for horses provide all of the means to build a quicker, safe, affordable fence system.
An Agricultural electric fence acts as a psychological barrier and is therefore, safer than a traditional normal fence. Animals remember the short, sharp but safe shock and learn to avoid the fence, thereby reducing the chance of injury and the amount of wear and tear to your fence. The electric fences are also very economical costing as much as 50% less than traditional non-electrified fences, it is is also easier and takes less time to build, saving you time and money.
Electric fencing is ideal for containing all types of animals: from horses, sheep and cattle to game, and big cats even elephants. A Gallagher Power Fence System is renowned worldwide as a safe, trusted fencing solution.
Uses and Benefits of electric fencing for horses:
To keep domestic animals or livestock contained, it has various other important uses, including:
- Keeping wild animals, predators and vermin out
- Separating different kinds and groups of animals
- Allowing rationing and rotations of crops and pasture
- Keeping animals off eroding areas, trees, rivers and roads by fencing
Other key benefits of electric fences for horses:
- It is a affordable
- It is easily constructed and maintained
- Electric fencing is durable, because of low physical contact
- The fencing is light weight and easily transported
- Can be easily modified
- There is less animal hide and pelt damage
- It is a deterrent to trespassers and predators
So for convenient, economical horse control, improved pasture management and more profitable farming, a Gallagher Power Fence™ System is the trusted solution to farmers and animal lovers.
If electric fencing is not what you are looking for, you can contact our sister company IMPI Wire which sells wire, fencing, and packaging materials to the Southern Cape area.
If you are looking for a more of a long term and permanent fence you can contact MP fencing for a quote in the Southern Cape.